Saturday 22 February 2014

My Sylvanian Families Restoration Projects

Here are a couple of my one of a kind (ooak) Sylvanian Families building projects upcycled to live another day as I cannot bear to throw anything broken or tatty away!

My first one was the vintage oakwood bakery:

 How the bakery looked before...



 during...


 And after :) I used a high quality thick card in red gingham to cover the canopy and surfaces and added Basil the baker and lots of delicious goodies.







And anyone will know with the smaller vintage buildings like the florist and cottage hospital they are prone to the signs snapping so I made the vintage florist into a Patisserie!











2 comments:

  1. I love the red gingham in the bakery and the Patisserie is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. They were really fun projects to make. I will be uploading more shortly.

      Delete